Wednesday 26 January 2022

Tom Rodriguez and Carla Abellana Hiwalay Na

 


Kapuso actor Tom Rodriguez nagbahagi ng  cryptic post sa social media ayun sa napapabalitang  breakup issue sa kanya asawang si  Carla Abellana. 

Sa kanyang Instagram Tom posted a black video with the text “.float.” 

In the video, the audio is from a scene in the Japanese anime “Cowboy Bebop.” 

“And now you're leaving just like that. Why do you have to go? Why are you leaving? Where are you going? What are you gonna do? Just throw away your life like it was nothing?" the character said.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive," another character replied. 






The conversation was followed by a song with the lyrics, "I wonder if I stepped off / Would have float in space / Standing at a crossroads / Frozen in place / I'm looking for salvation / But I miss my train /I'm too scared to go / too weak to stay."

Tom turned off the comments section on his post. 

Hindi eto nakalagpas sa social media users nakita netong sina Tom and Carla ay nag unfollowed na sa isat isa sa Instagram,  kaya  sa isip ng mga eto ay break na talaga ang  mag asawa after three months of marriage. 

Ang mag asawa ay kinasal with an intimate wedding ceremony in San Juan, Batangas last October. 




No comments:

Post a Comment